Hi welcome to NaNoBlogMo! This will not be specifically for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) but will focus on it heavily. It will mainly be about me taking writing challenges and my struggle to complete them. This includes NaNoWriMo, A Round of Words in 80 Days, WriYe, and many others. I will do them all to the best of my ability. If there is a writing challenge you want me to do tell me in the comments below.
A little bit about myself: I am a teen writer and my dream is to be published. I love all things books, and can go on all day. if I can't be a writer I would like to be a librarian, English teacher, or something in the publishing industry. I have one dog, one sister, and multiple personalities. I may have minor ADHD and have some case of Synesthesia, which means confusion of the senses. Like musical notes all have tastes and colors, and yeah!
This NaNoWriMo I will be trying to write a ya novel (while working on a short story anthology outside on NaNo) which you can find out more about in the Novels section. If you want to be Writing Buddies, here is my account:
No comments:
Post a Comment