Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

NaNo Day #11: NaNoFriends and NaNoCompetitiors

I have 4 people I know well doing NaNoWriMo. They are all a bit different. I have one friend who is writing and is about at where I am. Se nice, but she is doing it for fun, not for publishing. Then I have my close friend who is at one word. And I have my friend who is a NaNoRebel and is actually at 2000 words, but says she is at 22000. These are my NaNoFriends. I have fun with them, and we do a lot of the challenges together.

Now, I have another friend who is more of a NaNoCompetitor. When I told her my goal was 40000, she quickly replied her's was 50000. When I say my wordcount she tries to top it. I don't know whether she knows this, but we are in NaNoBattle. A war between Wrimos.

But, whether a NaNoFriend or NaNoCompetitor, they really help to encourage my to get a higher wordcount. I suggest you get Writing Buddies (or NaNoFriends/Competitors) as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment