I am a liar. Oh, you read the title? Never mind then...
My word count goal is 20000 (That's very low.) but my real goal (like the one in my brain) is 40000. Why did I do this? Because I like winning. And I feel it is easier to win if you have a lower goal. And I like being able to be over 100%. And most of all: When I began NaNoWriMo I didn't think I could do more than 20000.
Storytime!
It was the NaNo of '12 (pronounced O 12 even though it was after you should stop saying o before the year) and I was doing great! 400 words! Woo! (This was day one) But then I gave up. And didn't start again until Day 10! DAY 10! I barely got my goal of 15000 words! How could I trust myself with more than 20000 this year! Well, I guess I finally can.
I'm sure that story was just fascinating... I guess I just wanted to give you my backstory.
No comments:
Post a Comment