Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaNo Day #2: Above the Quota

After yesterday's frantic post, I decide I owe you one of real length. Today I am above my word count goal, so I have the time to do that. It feels so good to be above my word count goal, as well.

So, I had my novel outlined, but I had no planned hook until yesterday. So I started off my story with a bang. That's right. A murder. And now I actually see about an extra 20 pages of plot, following this story line as compared to the one I had planned out. I mean, I'm glad that my word are coming easily, but the entire plot is going in a different direction. Should I be happy? Disappointed?

I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm going to go work on my novel so I can get a bit higher!

Good luck, NaNoers!

No comments:

Post a Comment