Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNo Day #16: Endless

I don't know why I titled the post the way I did. I just thought it sounded cool. So what's up? How are you? Are you doing good? I don't know what to do with this post, seriously.

Write about kittens!

What? Who's there!

I am the ruler of writing! Now give me kittens!

Whoa! Since when is there a ruler of writing?

Give me kittens in three seconds or I will throw you into oblivion!

Okay! okay! Once there was this kitten who wanted to write a book. But the supreme overlord of writing didn't stop hip because he DOESN'T EXIST!

Ugh! I hate fiction! Oblivion it is!

What? No!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Oblivion:

Don't know why I wrote this! Guess I was bored. Probably will continue this stupidity when I feel like I have nothing to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment