Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNo Day #3: My Secret Weapon

I discovered a new way to get more words today! I've found it even more useful then word wars actually! I've gotten 2000 words above my goal as of today, and I owe 1000 of them to this new idea! It's called NaNoWriRolls! The basic idea is that it will say something like: If you have blonde hair write 20 words. And you do so. I think it's really cool! You can find more info here:

http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/node/1547261

I've even decided to come up with a few myself:

If you like the Hunger Games, write 50 words
If you hate the Hunger Games, write 500 words (as punishment)
If you haven't read the Hunger Games, write 150 words and read the book
If you have awesome NaNo powers, write 70 words
If you are above 20%, write 50 words
If you are below 20%, write 200 words

I hope you guys use this tool!

And I need ideas for thing to blog about! Put some in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment