Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

NaNo Day #8: Drag

Today was a drag. A bad day. I didn't get a high word count, and I was just feeling a bit depressed. I don't know why, but I feel it's having an effect on the story. So I'm deciding to stop for the day, and continue tomorrow. I know this is common in NaNoWriMo, but I didn't expect for it to come so soon. So here are my tips for these.

1. Don't give up. You can never give up on writing! If you love it, giving up will make you regret it for the rest of your life.

2. But do take a break. I am only taking a one day break, but sometimes you need to take a longer one. I love reading and writing, but sometime I need to stop with them. Otherwise they become a chore instead of fun!

3. Enjoy it! There is only one real NaNoWriMo each year, and if you don't use it to your advantage, you won't get to do it again for a year! It's like trick-or-treating when you were a kid. If you don't use it to your advantage, you'll be out of candy in a month!

See ya tomorrow guys, I hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment